domingo, 13 de dezembro de 2009

Natal e Fraternidade



"... They're quite touchy about anything like that, especially my father. They're nice and all - I'm not saying that - but they're also touchy as hell. Besides, I'm not going to tell you my whole goddam autobiography or anything. I'll just tell you about this madman stuff that happened to me around last Christmas just before I got pretty run down and had to come out here and take it easy. I mean that's all I told D.B. about, and he's my brother and all. He is in Hollywood. That isn't too far from this crumby place,and he comes and visits me..."


"The Catcher in the Rye"

J. D. Salinger


P.S.: em especial para M.S. e J.S..

2 comentários:

  1. Acordar e ver um desenho publicado não me acontecia desde 1992 nos tempos do DN Jovem!
    Abraço.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gostei do desenho. Depois percebi que é de um amigo. Parabéns!

    ResponderEliminar